Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It's a hot tranny mess up in here

Alright, so in addition to every other show I love to watch, I love me some Project Runway. I really enjoyed this season more than past ones for a few reasons. One, I like when the designers get along. I don't do conflict and I really don't enjoy watching it. Two, I think they were undeniably some of the most talented designers to ever grace the show. Three, Christian (the winner) and Chris. They both brought so many hilarious moments to the show, not to mention fabulous designs. Four, Heidi and Tim. Everyone knows about Tim Gunn's fabulousness and Heidi? Well, I'm German and I just love her. Or maybe I just want to be her, I'm not sure which. My money is on the later.

So, SNL recently did a skit about Christian and I've posted below. Amy Poehler's impression of Christian is spot on. As is the Tim Gunn impression. Check it out.
Alright, I can't get the video to embed, so you'll have to go to NBC and watch it: http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/#mea=227155

(photos: Barbara Nitke © 2006/Bravo)

No comments: